The company BIEN VU, operating under the brand name MAISON BALUCHON, as Data Controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (GDPR).
BIEN VU is committed to protecting the personal data of its customers and ensuring the best level of protection.
1. THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The company BIEN VU, with a capital of €1,000, registered in the Paris RCS under number
790 051 874, owner of the website www.maisonbaluchon.fr , whose registered office is located at 65 rue Victoire de la Marne – 52000 Chaumont (France), hereinafter referred to as « MAISON BALUCHON ».
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
BIEN VU is only allowed to use the personal data of its customers if it has a valid legal basis.
BIEN VU must ensure that it has one or more of the following legal bases:
– the performance of a contract;
– when it is in the legitimate interest of Maison Baluchon;
– where the Customer has given their consent to the collection of data.
The legitimate interest of BIEN VU must not go against the rights and freedoms of the Customers.
BIEN VU is required to collect and process the personal data of its customers in order to carry out the following processing:
|What operations are carried out on personal data ?||What are the justifications ?|
|Shopping cart and order management;||Execution of the contract between a Customer and BIEN VU|
|Payment operations management;|
|Delivery operations management;|
|Customer relationship management (phone/email), order tracking, after-sales service, product returns and refunds;|
|Fight against fraud during the payment of the order and management of insolvency after order;||Execution of the contract between a Customer and BIEN VU|
Legitimate interest of BIEN VU
|Statistics, analysis, customer selection and segmentation operations to improve customer knowledge;||Legitimate interest of BIEN VU|
|Conduct marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and email advertising to our customers who have not objected or who have agreed to it:|
– On products similar to those they ordered.
– On other products offered by the company. For example, if a customer buys a crossbody, a clutch may be offered.
|Website (mobile and desktop) and mobile app usage metrics;||Customer’s Consent|
|Provision of sharing tools for social media;||Customer’s Consent|
|Setting up of contests and advertising games;||Legitimate interest of BIEN VU|
2.1 LEGAL BASES OF PROCESSING
– Order management: the legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract (see Article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
– Sending commercial requests by e-mail on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the company (Cf. Article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), to promote its products to its customers.
– Sending commercial requests by e-mail on other products offered by the company BIEN VU: the legal basis for processing is consent (Cf. Article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by Article L. 34-5 of the Postal and Electronic Communications Code.
2.2 CATEGORIES OF DATA
– Identity: title, surname, first name, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, email address, registration data on opposition lists.
– Data relating to orders: transaction number, details of purchases, amount of purchases, data relating to the payment of invoices (payments, insolvency, discounts), product return.
– Data relating to the means of payment: credit card number, expiry date, visual cryptogram (which is immediately erased).
– Data required to carry out loyalty and prospecting actions: purchase history.
3. RECIPIENTS OF DATA
– The customer services and invoicing of the company BIEN VU are recipients of all categories of data.
– Its subcontractors, responsible for the delivery of its orders, are recipients of the identity, address, email and telephone number of our customers.
– The specialised company CAISSE D’EPARGNE, a payment provider.
– The marketing tool, SENDINBLUE, a service provider for sending email campaigns.
4. RIGHTS OF USERS REGARDING THEIR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any natural person using the BIEN VU website may exercise the following rights:
– A right of access, rectification and deletion of the data collected,
– A right of opposition to the processing of its data
– A right of limitation to processing,
– A right to collected data portability
– May issue directives on the retention, deletion and communication of personal data after death in accordance with Article 40-1 of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978
The complete list of rights to your personal data is available on cnil.fr
The user can exercise all their rights by contacting us in one of the two ways listed below:
– by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– by post to the following address:
65 rue Victoire de la Marne
In the event of non-response or unsatisfactory response, the user may contact the data protection supervisory authority, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/
5. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
– Data necessary for order management and invoicing: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years under accounting obligations.
– Data necessary for the realisation of loyalty actions and prospecting: during the whole duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
– Data relating to means of payment: these data are not kept by the company BIEN VU; they are collected during the transaction and are immediately deleted as soon as the purchase is settled.
– Data concerning prospecting opposition lists: three (3) years.
– The cookies for audience measurement, targeted advertising and sharing on social media are deposited on the customer’s terminal for a period of 13 months.
When browsing this website, information relating to the navigation of the user’s terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), can be saved through files called “Cookies”.
The cookie makes it possible to monitor browsing or analyse user behaviour, and in particular:
– to measure the use of our website and its content;
– save the shopping cart;
– customise the display of user-accessible content.
The user can change their preferences regarding cookies, through the navigation software used:
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac,
– Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/protection-renforcee-contre-pistage-firefox-ordinateur,
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
– OperaTM: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
– iOS: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
The user may also object to the deposit of cookies via the website https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
7. SOCIAL MEDIA
The Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest official accounts of BIEN VU can allow users to post their content. The user is informed that the content published on these social media may be seen by any third party, and that increased user vigilance is required when providing certain personal data on these sites or applications such as financial data, an address or any sensitive data. BIEN VU is in no way responsible for any damage caused by third parties as a result of or resulting from the publication of their personal data by users.
8. RULES RELATING TO COMMERCIAL PROSPECTING
BIEN VU uses your contact details to send you targeted email advertising via a newsletter.
BIEN VU complies with the rules laid down in the ePrivacy Directive no. 2002/58/EC of 12 July 2002 which provides for the express prior consent of the customer to send commercial prospecting by electronic means.
Subscription to the newsletter is done via an email address entry box located at the bottom of the homepage of the website www.maisonbaluchon.fr, as well as from the shopping cart page where a box must be unchecked if the Customer wishes to be registered in our database dedicated to marketing communication.
BIEN VU will not send you personalised requests by email if you have not previously consented.